2018 KEY WEST International Academic Conference on Business, Economics, Finance and Accounting
Theme: Promoting Global Progress and Excellence in Academia™
International Association Of Applied Business Research®
Academic Organization for Advancement of Strategic and International Studies®
DATES: January 4-7, 2018
PLACE: KEY WEST, FLORIDA, USA
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
Address: 3841 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040
Deeply discounted rooms are available at the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel for the participants in the conference. Bookings can be done by using the group code of 2018 IAABR. The number for reservations is 1-866-679-5490. The cutoff date for reservations is DECEMBER 19, 2017. The earlier you call in to reserve your room, the better, as the number of the pre-negotiated, deeply discounted rooms in our block is very limited!
FULL PAPERS – DECEMBER 15, 2017. All full-paper submissions will be reviewed for publication in one of the double-blind, peer-refereed Journals Sponsoring the 2017 KEY WEST CONFERENCE or the refereed Conference Proceedings with ISBN number. The authors of these articles will receive their publications in person while still attending the Academic OASIS/ IAABR Conference in Key West (one copy per a registered participant will be provided free of charge).
ABSTRACTS – DECEMBER 18, 2017. The authors of all accepted abstracts will have the chance to PRESENT THEIR RESEARCH IN PROGRESS at the Key West Conference which will also give them the OPPORTUNITY to submit their COMPLETED PAPERS by April 15, 2018 in order to be considered for a journal publication.
REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 20, 2017.
Our KEY WEST Conference is for people, who want to participate in a major international forum, get published, network with colleagues from many countries and sharing similar or complementary interests, and to have fun in KEY WEST, the pearl of the American Caribbean!
Papers related to all areas of Accounting, Banking, Business Ethics, Communication & Media, e-Business, e-Government, e-Learning, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environment & Life Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Gender Studies, Globalization, Human Resources, Information Technology, Innovation and Creativity, Law & Legal Studies, Leadership, Logistics, Management, Marketing, Political Science, Psychology, Security Studies, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sustainable Development, and Women Studies are invited to this international conference, which is expected to be attended by authors from nearly all parts of the World. People without papers can also participate in this conference, and they are invited to serve as session chairs or discussants, as well as informal contributors to the academic quality of this international event.
Journals Sponsoring the 2018 KEY WEST CONFERENCE:
– Journal of Strategic and International Studies (JSIS)
– Journal of Organizational Advancement, Strategic and Institutional Studies (JOASIS)
– Journal of Advancement in Applied Business Research (JAABR)
– Journal of Advancements in Economics, Finance & Accounting (JAEFA)
– Journal of Psychology and Social Studies (JPSS)
The regular registration fee is $350 (the reduced registration fee for virtual participants via Skype is $300, and the special student fee is $285). The regular registration fee includes: 1) the popular 2 FOR 1 ADVANTAGE – 2 OPPORTUNITIES: an OPPORTUNITY to PUBLISH your accepted paper or abstract in a PEER-REFEREED PUBLICATION with ISSN or ISBN number issued by the Library of the Congress + an OPPORTUNITY to PRESENT the results of your work at an INTERNATIONAL FORUMfor 1 LOW FEE; 2) one printed issue of the journal or Proceedings CD containing your paper; 3) an Official Certificate for International Conference participation; 4) the Conference Luncheon, Receptions, Coffee Breaks and Keynote Address; 5) Attending all Conference sessions and symposia; 6) Attending all Social and Networking events; 7) Listing of your presentation in the Official Conference Program; 8) Explore the history, culture, nightlife and opportunities for outdoor discoveries of KEY WEST, the pearl of the American Caribbean!
To submit your full paper or abstract, please email it as an attachment (acceptable formats are .doc and .docx;) to Global@IAABR.COM (please put “KEY WEST CONFERENCE” in the Subject line of your message). All submissions will be double blind peer-refereed by members of the Conference Review Committee. Authors will be notified of the review outcome within 3-4 weeks after the arrival of their submissions.
Authors, who could NOT travel to Key West for visa or other reasons, may PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY in the IAABR/ Academic OASIS conference, and these authors will have the same publication opportunities, as the regular conference presenters.
- The World Famous Conch Tour Train in Key West www.conchtourtrain.com
- Day Trip to Fort Jefferson Dry Tortugas National Park (Only 70 miles from Key West… but out of this World!) http://www.yankeefreedom.com/
- Old Town Trolley Tour of Key West www.trolleytours.com/key-west
- Earnest Hemingway House and Museum http://hemingwayhome.com
- Harry Truman’s Little While House http://www.trumanlittlewhitehouse.com
- Dolphin Encounters (In the Straits of Florida!) www.keywesttravelguide.com/dolphin-encounters
- The Key West Coral Reefs (While snorkeling Key West’s reefs, you will see a fascinating world of colorful fish and amazing coral reef structure – the second largest in the World, and the largest the Northern Hemisphere!) www.keywesttravelguide.com/things-to-do-in-key-west/snorkel-trips
- Jolly Rover Party Sunset Cruise http://schoonerjollyrover.com
For any inquiries, please contact the Conference Organizing Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org